Thursday, January 16, 2014

Out of the Land of Nod

Oops. Slept all day. Literally. Didn't fall asleep until 5 a.m. and woke up about 10 p.m. I think I succumbed to escape from depression. Had some really bizarre dreams. So absolutely nothing happened today except that I have a hellava headache from sleeping too much. Also am hungry because I slept through all three meals. I'm pretty sure, however much I may enjoy BeanieWienies, one small can of them will not be enough. Good thing I have sandwich makings.

I wonder if I'll sleep again before my mental health therapist comes to see me tomorrow? Probably not.  Well, that pretty much guarantees I will not be sharp-witted for our session. On the other hand, when I'm tired I tend to be more open with my true feelings, so maybe it will prove to be beneficial. We'll see.

By the way, I found out today that Sterling House does not accept Medicaid, Medicare, or Social Security as payment. So that goal has been shot down. I hope that's not true of all assisted living places in the area. Cross your fingers for me, please.

Here's hoping you are all well-rested and happy. ❤


I gotta work on this, but I often feel as though struggles are all I have and I grow so weary of the fight.





No comments:

Post a Comment