Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wanted: Schrödinger's Cat, Dead or Alive

I'm catching something. Or are am I? Scratchy throat, cough, sinus draining, a feeling of general malaise. Yup, that sounds like the dawning of a new virus. I'm assuming it's not bacterial, because I've been on Cipro for several days. Whatever, what I wouldn't give for a warm purry cat to snuggle up to.

Update: according to the wound care nurse: one of my open wounds on my posterior 
"Looks terrible!" Then said something about how deep it is and if it goes on like this pretty soon the bone will be showing. That's a stage four and would probably need more surgery. I am less than thrilled at that prospect as that would mean months more of healing. Been there before. Don't like it, not even a smidgen.

Be here now. Only "now" is pretty miserable. Can't win for losin'. But at least there's no need so spin my wheels about anything I'll just let things unfold as they will.

Think I'll distract myself with Netflix and Hulu. Not much more I can do.

I wish you a restful, peaceful today and tomorrow, full of laughter and unconditional love.


PS. I think I forgot to post this on Facebook after I wrote it. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment