Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday Night's All Right for Fighting

Only I'm fighting a shapeshifter that lives inside me. I'm frightened to face whatever is inside me, even though I believe good things await me there. Sometimes I feel so weary. That's probably partly because of running my mind through the wringer and partly because of physical exhaustion.

I can't make sense of what's going on in my life. I have to assume that being paraplegic and almost constantly bedbound is the way to some kind of lesson, possibly to discovering my life's purpose. Perhaps neither. I'm always watchful for clues, but I think I must be looking in the wrong place, maybe even in the wrong plane of existence. Looks like I'll be speaking to my helpers again tonight to see what might happen. It's worth a try, anyway.

I have come to believe some spiritual things that fly in the face of many of my friends' beliefs. I really don't think there's a wrong way to worship, unless it involves violence. I'm just seeking out what feels right to me. I don't want to give anyone the feeling that I'm preaching to them or expect them to follow my beliefs. This is just me,exploring and learning  and evolving. Try to consider all this as me thinking out loud, trying to get myself in order.

It's like my mind is dancing in circles. Wish I could dance for real. I keep meaning to dance in bed. It's one of the most joyous things I've found that I can do. Must remember what a boost I get from that.

Dance with me, dear ones. Turn the music of your lives to max, let go and let joy overtake you. Peace.

This is Lyra, age 5, dancing in her hospital bed in her own way. You can see it in her eyes.








No comments:

Post a Comment