Saturday, October 12, 2013

Crystal Child. Maybe.

I've been learning, just today, about star children. Three categories seem to have the most information about them -- Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow. Those and Star children and Starseed children, who are children of Star children after they have grown up.

I haven't read enough or viewed enough videos to pretend I can explain all this, or to even buy into all of it. Like I've said before, I don't do anything impulsively. But the world has purportedly been entering into a new era of peace and love which started many years ago and these star people, including all the types of children I mentioned, are here to help with the transition. I'm old enough to remember being part of the Age of Aquarius when I was around 18 or so and was part of the Hippie peace and love generation. It resonated very much with me then, and has all my life. If this a repeat of that, then I'm all for it.

I don't presume to be one of these Star children. I may know a few on-line, but without meeting them, it's difficult to say for sure. I'm drawn to them, though, so there may be something to that.

All this inevitably made me think of Lyra. She exuded love for everything and everyone and was radiant with joy. She had her moments of stubborness and anger. Who doesn't? But most of the time she shone, and everyone who met her was positively affected. Even after she was diagnosed with cancer and was miserably ill from her treatments, she still had a cheerful, caring attitude.

One of my favorite moments from her Celebration of Life Ceremony was when the preacher at her church said that he could always tell when Lyra entered the church building. He couldn't always see her or hear her, but, he said, the energy in the room shifted. 

She routinely, every Sunday, hugged everyone in the church, being careful not to leave anyone out. One week-end she stayed home with me instead of going to her daddy's house, so I took her to church with me. She did the same thing. Right before the service I watched her hug every person in the sanctuary, always with a huge smile, and I watched their postures change and a smile spread across their faces. They all fell in love with her that day. She had that affect on people.

Was she one of these children I've been learning about? I don't know. I don't even think it matters. She was a teacher. She showed how to express unconditional love and how to find joy in everything. Well, almost everything. There were exceptions, like when her daddy lost a computer game. She was empathetic with him. And, understandably, when she tried to turn her head just after she'd had brain surgery. That was rough. She didn't crack a smile for about two weeks. Then one day, she was watching a cartoon and started to giggle. You don't know how that lifted our hearts. She was back to herself after that.

I know that she had a purpose for being here, though, to spread love and joy. And to save my life when I got meningitis. If what I read is true and souls choose their lives before they incarnate, then I'm honored she chose me to be her Mommy. She also chose her birth mother well. They had a very close and loving relationship and I will be forever grateful that Lyra's birth-mother gave us the gift of adopting and raising Lyra. That was an incredible and loving thing to do. And, oh, how Lyra adored her daddy! They were wonderful together.

So whether or not Lyra was one of those special children, she was special in her own right. And I feel she must have fulfilled her mission in this life because she left it so soon. I used to cry because I felt like my heart had been torn out, but I don't do that anymore. I'm still sad and wish I could be with her, of course, but my heart rises when I think of her spirit in a place of so much peace, love, and joy. I think she brought some of that with her to spread around while she was here with us.

What does any of this have to do with my struggles with my physical disability, you might wonder? My struggles are mostly internal and spiritual. I realized, finally, that I must find peace within myself before I can improve my life, not just intellectually, but spirit-deep. So that's what I'm working on. I have to sort the wheat from the chaff, so to speak, so it's kind of slow. I have to rely on my intuition a lot. So, first, I had to learn to listen to myself. Still practising that. I didn't think it would be easy, and I was right.

Enough now. Remember how I asked my spirit angels for sleep yesterday? I slept for 13 hours. Didn't even wake up for meals. So, thank you, angels! Could I do that again tonight, only for 8 hours instead, please? I have some more learning to do tomorrow. Thank you. ❤

Lyra  at about 2-1/2. She could be inventive. She made camouflage. She was quite pleased with her art. Yes, it was permanent ink.




No comments:

Post a Comment